Happiness is having a husband who loves me. (even enough to take maternity pictures with me). And who I love just as much. That is Happiness, having a partner I trust, a man who I would rather spend my time with then anyone else, someone who makes me laugh, and is an amazing dad. Happiness is watching this man I love playing with the little boy we created. Watching him laugh at the squealing sounds our son makes.
Happiness is knowing a real ANGEL. Happiness was holding him in my arms for the fourteen months I had him. Happiness is still having him be a part of my life. Happiness is hearing the whisper of his spirit speaking to mine. Happiness is knowing that THERE IS LIFE after we die.
Happiness is having in-laws that I love. (even though the picture above is missing a whole lot of people. Sorry, I'm working with what I have. Shout out to Emily K, Emily A, Chasey Mac a doodle, Soybean, Baby Bear--don't worry we'll catch you all in the next one) Happiness is having in-laws that love and support me through the most difficult of circumstances. Happiness is having nieces and nephews that I love. Happiness is knowing that my husband came from a wonderful family, and that contributed to his wonderfulness.Happiness is having the Gospel in my life. Happiness is having a Savior who understands my heart. Happiness is knowing that I'll be with my family when this life is through. Happiness is the peace that only he brings. Happiness is feeling his love for me. Happiness is knowing that in difficult moments, I can choose to follow him. Happiness is what I've learned, that LOVING those around us is the most important thing we can do in this life, and that this life is all about choice, and it's mine to make. Real Happiness, is looking at that picture and knowing that its real. My Savior, the ressurection, heaven, angels, all of it........This is what happiness is.

9 comments:
Absolutely!! You are amazing, and I am so glad you are a part of our family.
You are such a happy person and your ability to find so much happiness is an example to those of us who love you. Thanks for this beautiful entry.
I loved your post. Thanks for sharing. Keep on keeping on. I love you guys!
love your post. We all need a reminder of the true joy and blessings we have in our lives
I have been away from the blogging world for a while so I didn't realize that you had your baby! Congrats. He is so beautiful! Looks like you guys are staying busy. I really liked this post also.
Happiness is being grateful for so many wonderful blessings. Lovely pix too!
Counting our blessing makes us happy. Thanks for the happy reminders.
Great post! Love the pictures and your insight! You are one of the most smiley people I know. You bring happiness where ever you go.
Michelle you made me cry tonight. Thanks for the reminder about what real happiness is all about. These must be tears of happiness. Thanks for being the perfect example of being happy even when it's not easy. You rock. You have three very darling boys and I love your hats in the other post :)
Post a Comment