Friday, December 5, 2008

LOVING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So here is another gem of a video. Tender mercies. Finding all these new videos that I haven't seen before. I am so greatful to family members who took the videos and pictures of Gavin that are still surprising me to this day. Now for the video. This was originally filmed to send to my Brother Kevin, who is on his mission right now. We love how Gavin is kind of annoyed that I am making him wave and then he makes his voice deep when he says "hi". I just love that little voice. And then later on he signs "ball" it's kind of hard to see because my hands are in the way, but regardless he signs it none the less. Check out those skinny little arms. OOOh Iwish I could kiss them right now. And squeeze his little cheeks. I just love him so much!!!!! Thanks Jess for finding this video. Hope you all enjoy.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

What a tender mercy! He is so cute Michelle. I'm so glad you have some great video to remember him by. I'm sorry he isn't here to kiss his skinny little arms. You will get to do that someday but waiting can be soooo hard and seem soooo long. You are amazing! Someday we will have our boys to kiss again. Can't wait until then!

Sarah said...

Awww... what a cutie. Thanks for sharing.

Amber said...

Oh Michelle...He is so cute. Such a unique little personality he had, and wasn't afraid to show it. What a mind of his own. Sooooo Cute!!!

Tiera said...

We all miss him so much! What a sweet heart!

Ralae said...

Cute video! I love Gavin! Sooo cute. Kevin will love that video.

Lisa said...

I can just imagine what we both look like as we read each others blog. Now you have me crying.
Love u

Meredith said...

That is so precious! What a beautiful little boy.

Saratoga Six said...

Oh I am just tearing up. I can't imagine life without kissing and hugging my kids. I think I would have to go back to working in preschools again so I could love other people kids or something. I must tell you I pray for you every single day and my heart aches for you. I love the video. What a sweetheart he is.