Joshua is known in our family as being the "Bust a Gut" laugher. I wanted everyone to know that Gavin too, is capable of laughing!! Listen to him go!! What is funny about this video is that Gavin is actually "hiding" on the step he crawls onto. That is his little "safe" zone. Hope you all enjoy! (Especially you Jessica:)
4 comments:
That is just soooo cute. Gavin is such a fun baby to watch. The kids love seeing Gavin. They LOVED the song that makes him cry. They think Gavin is silly.
Michelle! That's really funny! I'm way excited to see you guys! One more week to go! Hey, we went slip and sliding off of the roof, we'll have to do it again when you are here!
I love your new blog stuff! Look at you updating!
He is so incredibly cute!! I can't believe how big he is now!
Post a Comment