This is a video that will make Grandma McAvoy Proud!!! Gavin has started to dance with this "chocolate bunny" that my mom gave him for Easter. He loves it!!
SHAKE WHAT YOUR MAMA GAVE YA!!!
This is another video ( I know, I'm sorry, but I just can't get over how cute he is! And sometimes I put stuff on here because I know my sister will love them, So I do it for HER!!)
He is showing off his amazing building capabilities!!! Let's pray that Gavin does not decide to go into architecture otherwise we are all in some serious trouble!! (Did you see that first tower of his?? The Leaning Tower of Pisa looks more stable then that!)
4 comments:
Hey i was just noticing how many videos have him in just a white onesie. Do you or him not like clothes? And are you raising him to be one of those rednecks that only wears a wife beater. Just like his daddy! Sigh
Oh and you are so right! I do love them, don't let anyone make fun of you for it. If they do stare them down and tell them in a stern mommy voice that they are getting in the way of his aunt and him. HAHA I love videos, keep them coming!!!!!
Hey, my brother doesn't wear "wife beaters"! he he. Gavin is soooo cute. And Michelle I'm with you on the clothing issue. A washer load full of white onsies are MUCH easier to clean than a bunch of dfferent colored clothes. Especially when it's hot outside, and kids get so messy so fast. Keep up the great blogging. He is a cutie pie!!
YOU GUYS HES SOOO GUTE I LOVE WATCHING HIM DANCE !I WONDER IF J.J.S GOT RYTHEM?!!!
-LOVE SHELL
Post a Comment