What's This I find??? DIRT!!! I Love IT!
Thursday, May 29, 2008
While Gavin Naps
I am not as consistent as others I know at blogging, but while Gavin naps and I have a minute, I will update!!! First, Jaron and I had our 4 year anniversary recently. I was in charge and let's just say I messed everything up! The three things I tired to plan all fell through. We ended up going out to eat at Teppanyaki (We had never been there before). The hostess seats us at out table and gives us the menu. It's all good. Then Jaron say "Should we go?" And Then I was confused...until I saw the price. IT WAS SO EXPENSIVE!!!!! Jaron and I both are panicking, trying to figure out what we should do, then the server came and brought us our water, at which point we both felt like it was too late to leave. So we bit the bullet and coughed up the dough. It was a fun time though. After ward we left to give each other our anniversary gifts.(The fourth year is fruit or flowers) I told Jaron that his present was down in Provo. He told me that mine was in Orem. I took him to the Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory for a chocolate covered apple (MMMMmmm). Jaron promptly told me that I had ruined his surprise. That was what he was going to get me, but at Kara's chocolates. We ended up both buying each other's gifts at RMCF. (They were not nearly as good as Kara's Chocolate Apples, just for the record). All in all it was an enjyoable time out together...alone...minus Gavin. (thanks Tiera!!)
Gavin and I have also ventured to the great outdoors. Thank goodness my in-laws have not done the landscaping yet, the backyard is one big sand box for Gavin to play in :)
I wonder what this rock taste like?....Hmm, same as the other one I licked!
Where are my manners??!!! Mom, would you like to taste some of my rocks?
They're really good!!! Are you sure Mom, you don't even want a little lick? Suit yourself!

What's This I find??? DIRT!!! I Love IT!
He was so dang cute trying to walk in his clunky shoes and on uneven ground. He loved digging in the sand. I could just hear him saying in his head "This has been out here this whole time and you didn't tell me!!" Now Gavin is always pointing to go outside. He wakes up from his nap and he points outside, we finsih dinner and he points outside, I change his diaper he points outside. Alas, I can only do so much, and there are way to many chocking rocks outside, and Gavin wants them all!!
What's This I find??? DIRT!!! I Love IT!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sooo CUTE!! He is such a cute little boy. I'm glad you guys got some time alone together. It's always nice. Cute pictures as well. Your getting really good at this blogging thing. Keep it up. I love to see what everyone is up to. Also the pics mom posted on her website of Gavins Bday were so adorable. Your both wonderful parents. Keep up the great work! I miss you guys!
That's really cute, Michelle! I wish we had a giant sandbox, but then he'd be licking scorpions instead of just rocks!
Post a Comment