This is sooo cute. I absolutely love the "who do you love" video. All the kids were laughing. Im so glad we can watch all of you. Gavin is getting soooo big.
Regarding the easter video and the new shoes; at Christmas Time long ago Gavin's uncle Jon Mark held his gift and recognized the shape. His response was, "This better not be shoes". Gavin will learn this very quickly.
3 comments:
This is sooo cute. I absolutely love the "who do you love" video. All the kids were laughing. Im so glad we can watch all of you. Gavin is getting soooo big.
I'm glad that worked. This looks was a lot better Easter Egg hunting!
Regarding the easter video and the new shoes; at Christmas Time long ago Gavin's uncle Jon Mark held his gift and recognized the shape. His response was, "This better not be shoes". Gavin will learn this very quickly.
Post a Comment