I have began to wonder if it will ever end. On Saturday, I decided (in preparation for Gavin's birthday) that I would make sure that Gavin could eat eggs. (After all, if he is allergic to one thing there could be others right?) Well, sure enough he is!! I fed him some egg with his cereal and seriously with in 10 min. he was so fussy. I tried to nurse him, which he always willingly partakes of, and he would have none of it. So I thought, maybe he is tired? He didn't have a very good first nap. I laid him down in his crib, which he seemed kind of happy to be in. (WHOA something is really not okay.) He "slept" for 3 hours. Unheard of in Gavo's world. But "slept" is an ambiguous word. He really slept for 4 min and then cried for 1min. And that went on for 3 hours. Finally, i decided that was enough. I went and got him out of his crib, took 5 steps, and he puked all over. (Me, him, and the carpet!) Everyone knows that I really struggle with vomit, but I got through it. Dad gets home and I tell him this huge story. He thinks "that sucks" and i say "I hope he is done puking." WHAMO another course of vomiting occurs. (See the above pictures) Time for my second set of clothing for the day. Notice in the picture all the dark spots in the pictures. (Yep, there was just as much the second time around) Gavin and I, in our new outfits for the day, are playing together on the floor, while Jaron watches from close by. I reiterate, how " I really hope he is done puking now." Yes, you guessed it. He puked on me one more time. So for the third time that day, Gavin and I changed outfits yet again.
2 comments:
Wow hon, I'm so sorry that he is allergic to more stuff. It's a little easier now a days since food makers are better at labeling, and also at making milk free and egg free products. I guess you will be shopping a lot at the health food stores. Good for you in the long run. But for now it's no fun. I hate vomit too, especially when its the "reaction vomit" with all three kids at once. Talk about NASTY!! Good luck hon!
I love Gavin, He is so cute even when he is crying. YEAH for Gavzilla!!!!!!!
Post a Comment