Saturday, May 10, 2008
My JerryBerry
He is so fit for me. The other day we were talking about how I worry about everything, and how it really can weigh a person down. Always worrying about the future, that could but hasn't happened yet. He came up with the idea, that everytime I have a "worry" thought that I should do situps, pushups, or what ever. To kind of distract/punish myself from this wretched mind of mine. Well, I am happy to say that I have taken his advice (much to his delight), and I do believe that I will have a six pack by June, and not an ounce of fat on my body:) So for all of you out there, next time you see me if I look like I am in wonderful shape, I owe it all to my worry. (And JerryBerry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment