Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Who loves Easter?

Gavin had his first Easter, complete with an egg hunt. An egg hunt you say? Yep, you heard me right. Granted the eggs were not exactly hidden, and he didn't have to search high, just low. We did it twice for our camcorder and the camera, the first time we were really impressed with how Gavin caught on. However the second time, he already knew what was in there so he wasn't as intrested. Too bad my camcorder is confused, otherwise we would have put that video. So try to enjoy this second rate film!!!

2 comments:

Ralae said...

Michelle, That's a cute video. Poor little Joshua didn't really have an Easter. That picture of the milk allergy is scary. I'm glad you warned me. Love, Ralae

Ralae said...

Michelle, this is proof that now I have commented twice on your blog. I miss you. I wish I could have been there with Jess. Love you much!