Jessica speaking: sewverycute.blogspot.com Michelle showed me some hats one of their friends recently made for them and I just had to laugh they are sooooo cute. Don't you love their cute little ears. They look like Shrek!!!
I'll update more later, but the Internet is going way slow.
Those are way cute hats! Thanks for the post Jess! By the way, I have tried calling you a few times and haven't heard back. Is all well? Give me a call when you get the chance to chat! Love you.
Shell - I havent seen you in ages. lets meet up soon... in the tunnel :) Mandy started a blog I thought you might like to read about her and Bennett. http://www.sunshinepromises.blogspot.com/
10 comments:
Adorable! What a great pictures of them!
Those hats are adorable.
Thanks for the update, Jessica. Michelle says it's all you doing this great work.
I LOVE EM!!! They are so cute.
I love the hats!
um michelle. why do you lok so fantastic just chillin at home? is that lipstick??? either way ONE hot mama. I need a visit. text me.
Those are way cute hats! Thanks for the post Jess! By the way, I have tried calling you a few times and haven't heard back. Is all well? Give me a call when you get the chance to chat! Love you.
Shell - I havent seen you in ages. lets meet up soon... in the tunnel :)
Mandy started a blog I thought you might like to read about her and Bennett.
http://www.sunshinepromises.blogspot.com/
Love the hats! So cute!
Love the hats! Did you crochet them yourself?
Post a Comment