Saturday, April 9, 2011

Quick Update

Jessica speaking...
So I thought a few more pictures were in order.

Sawyer loves his next door neighbors, especially since they have a trampoline in their backyard. Fortunately they are very nice people, who let him come over and jump his heart out. At least when I'm over his favorite thing now is to jump. He can do it surprisingly well, we've started to call him Simmer! (Get it...Jimmer, go BYU)

Notice his tongue is sticking out. He does that when he is concentrating hard. He gets that from his mom!


Barrett is growing so fast and is quite the chubby baby (for a Larsen). His Uncle Kevin is up for a quick visit and has this remarkable ability to make Barrett smile. Thanks Kevin! Isn't he so cute?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So cute!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

ok I want a text or call next time Simmer is jumpin, so I can come and watch!

Lisa said...

Love the picture and update!

Ralae said...

FINALLY! Sheesh! I love the pictures. Barrett looks so different already. I bet you all are having fun with your parents being there, and Kevin too! Have fun and miss me, because you know I wish I were there with you!

janc@mac.com said...

Thanks Jessica. Loved these pictures and update.

Ralae said...

Jessica,
I love you! Just wanted you to know. Yes, Joshua got your letter and one from your mom on the same day. He was thrilled. I would have had him call right then but he had Maggie over and I forgot after she left. He was way proud of the stickers and even offered to let Maggie have one. She couldn't have any of the ones that had any sort of green in them though. Anyway, I am way excited to see you all. Tell Michelle that I have been praying for your safe air travel (she was worried about that). I love you guys! Ralae

Saratoga Six said...

That smile on Barrett is gorgeous. That Sawyer is a ham too!

bugnose7 said...

Barrett is growing up so fast. What cute boys you have.