Monday, January 17, 2011

Barrett Jay Larsen is HERE!!!

Barrett (Bear) Jay Larsen decided he wanted to come earlier then expected. Friday night at 11:15 he made his "explosive" entrance into the world, at 7 lbs 3 ounces, and 20 inches long. (Here some pics)


Why so many pics of me and the baby? Well, the other pics are on my sisters camera. I promise we did get a few pictures of Jaron with Barrett. It's hard taking pics when they aren't in your room and only a few people can go see him at a time.



We were going to take a "final" maternity picture that I was going to title "When maternity tops become belly shirts", (because I had about 5 inches of skin showing with ALL my maternity tops, how is that even possible?) But he kind of took us by surprise, so this was the best we could get. Dosen't Jaron looked thrilled:)?

Sawyer has yet to meet his little brother because he's been in the level 2 nicu, but he came to visit me at the hospital. "Cheese" face, so cute. He thought my hospital bed was great fun, and didn't seem to be bothered by my sudden absence, mostly because he's had his uncle Kevin and Aunt Jessica taking care of/ entertaining/ feeding him junk food. What fun.

8 comments:

bugnose7 said...

Michelle I think you need to blog more often. You last entry talks about how you thought you were pregnant and the very next entry Barrett is born. We are so excited for you. He looks just perfect. You and Jaron really know how to make cute boys. All three of them.

Meredith said...

Wow- congrats Michelle!!! I wasn't expecting to see that little one for a little while. Another beautiful boy! How is he doing? I really love the name too. :)

Unknown said...

Oh, Michelle! Congratulations...he is so precious! I hope everyone is doing wonderful. I'm thinking about you all & pray you're doing wonderful with that sweet little baby boy.

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

yay yay yay! He is darling

janc@mac.com said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! We are so excited for you all. He looks so perfect in the pictures Karen took. You guys have the art of birthing beautiful sons down pat. He and Sawyer will be best friends in no time.

Melissa said...

Congratulations! Very CUTE! I want details. Explosive?

~plaid said...

Wow! Congratulations! I am glad to see more pictures so I know he graduated from the NICU. What happened? No fair Barrett scaring mommy like that, but good boy behaving now! I hope you're doing well with recovery. (p.s. You guys are great at picking out names and also having such cute little boys!)

Lora said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful! You're beautiful! Three boys! Wow. And did I read 45 minutes of labor? Not too shabby.