For the past several months he has made this face where he looks down his nose at you. I wonder if he is so used to seeing up other people's noses because he is short that it is his way of showing us what he sees!
He still loves that binkie!!!
When my parents were up in November Sawyer learned what it was like to wear headphones.
He is signing "All Done". Meaning he is all done with riding in this car seat
This is one of his angry faces after we didn't acquiesce to his demands!
My camera has this amazing feature where it takes several pictures one right after the other. Sawyer was sad, then gave me his best "cheese" smile and then, well, then he was done with the flash and his eyeballs needed a rest.
These are only a few pictures of him opening Christmas presents but I just loved his surprise expression in the last photo. It's blurry, but if you look closely it's there...
AND finally last, but not least...BARRETT!!!! also so cute!
Sawyer and Barrett met for the first time this morning! Because Barrett was in NICU for the first 3 days Sawyer could only look through the window. So far he is entertained by him and keeps running up to him and grabing his toes, saying "toes, toes"
One of his first responses to Barrett was to offer him his binkie, which says a lot. Sawyer quickly took it back, but still the sharing potential is there.
It turned out Barrett had his own binkie and Sawyer was more than happy to offer it to him! Such cute brothers.
It is times like these we are happy, but I also think missing Gavin. We can't wait for the day when we all can be together. More later. I hope the sheer volume of pictures will make up for the drought!!!
3 comments:
Thanks for all the great pictures. I'm loving the catch-up!! so many happy moments.
Thanks Jess! I love all the pictures. Sawyer sre looks like he has a lot of personality these days. I wish we all lived closer together so that I could get to know him too. Barrett is a cutie. Hope all is well. By the way, did you receive Joshua's card?
Wow! Welcome Barrett! What cute brothers. Thanks for posting!
Post a Comment