Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Hot MAMA!!!!

Jessica speaking:

While Michelle was waiting to have her water broken I came to the hospital to pick up the car and help Michelle look great for her labor pictures. I knew I did I good job, BUT i was not expecting this smokin' mama when I got back to the hospital after Barrett was born. Ladies and Gentleman I present Michelle Larsen after 45 minutes of labor. If you look closely you may see a droplet of sweat, but I doubt it. I hope I look that good on a normal day!!!



5 comments:

Ralae said...

You are so pretty. I never look that good in labor. Barrett (spelling?) is sooo doggone cute I can hardly stand it! How is Sawyer handling the news? Call me soon!!!!!!!!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

what a babe!

Lynnie said...

how did I miss this? That you had that baby already!!?? Congrats - he's absolutely adorable and you look amazing after having a baby. I love the name - it's one of my favorites!

Sarah said...

Seriously, that is not fair that you look that good after having a baby.

Saratoga Six said...

Congrats on a beautiful baby boy! I love all these posts by Jessica too. Sawyer is so cute! You have such a lovely family.