Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Keeping it rolling...

Jessica posting:
First another montage...you can tell I love that feature on my camera. Here Jaron had paused his video game to attend to something and Sawyer found the controller. I pick up the documentation as Jaron is trying to undue what Sawyer just did. But Sawyer was not done yet.... Sawyer looks like a lion ready to pounce! ATTACK!!! Oops, picked a fight with a bigger lion... I love that face. Yes that definately is Barrett's bouncy seat, Sawyer thought it was cool for toddlers too. This is the closest smile I've gotten of Barrett. I was very proud of myself. He makes this "O" face all the time...so cute One of the accidental genuis things I did with my camera is that I ordered it in red. Since infants can only really see the colors black, white and red my camera attracts Barrett's gaze so well. I love that!!! This is his concentration face. His eyes look really dark in the picture, but that's just because my camera isn't THAT good...sorry Sister Larsen. Doesn't he kind of remind you of the cat in Shrek? This is my favorite all time picture of Sawyer Sawyer continues to be good, but whenever Michelle is feeding Barrett his jealous tendencies come out. This is a picture of Sawyer and Michelle cuddle time. I thought it was funny because it looks like Sawyer squeezed Barrett out of Mom's lap this time. I wanted a picture of Sawyer holding Barrett. Sawyer doesn't seem to really care about holding the baby. We basically forced him to hold Barrett. Fortuantely, he was nice and he gives Barrett kisses whenever he holds him. Now if we could only work on the "pushing Barrett away with his feet when he is done holding him" habit we'd be in great shape. Family Story Time Barrett in daddy's arms...

7 comments:

Ralae said...

That's a really funny photo log of Sawyer bugging Jaron. It made me laugh out loud. Barrett's adorable as well. Glad to see Sawyer is taking it all in stride.

Amber said...

LOVE IT!!! They are all so cute, and all of them look happy and content. Thanks Jessica for being on top of the posting here. Its so nice to see family that is so far away.

janc@mac.com said...

Jessica you are so nice to keep all these great pictures coming. Love it!

Lisa said...

It looks like Michelle has her hands full!

Sarah said...

Great pictures! Such a cute family! Thanks for keeping us updated.

What Karen Sees said...

Good job Jess, love the updates. Even tho we live upstairs, we don't get to see a lot of what goes on downstairs!

Crystal said...

Thanks for keeping us posted. I can't wait to meet baby barrett!