I know two posts in one day, crazy. But I really had to write this one down. My nephews crack me up. They are so brutally honest and adorable in their innocence. Please enjoy the following two stories of my funny nephews. They make me laugh every time I think about it.
Me: Owen, don't touch the camera. It watches you so i can see you (the really expensive video monitor that I got for JJ)
I leave with the monitor, watching Owen and his brothers, so I can make dinner
I see Owen go up and touch the camera.
Me: OWEN!!!! DON'T TOUCH THE CAMERA
as I run down stairs to stop him
Owen: I touched the camera
Me: I know. I saw you. Owen, If you touch the camera again, then you'll go in time out. Do you understand? What happens if you touch the camera
Owen: I go in time out.
Me: That's right
I turn to go back upstairs to finish dinner
Owen: I touched the camera (with an impish smile on his face)
Me: What happens if you touch the camera?
Owen: I go in time out
Me: That's right. So don't touch the camera
Owen: Mmmm. I don't like it when you watch me. (talking about the camera)
Yes, Owen I am sure that you don't like it when the camera watches you. i can catch you being naughty!!!!:)
Next Story
Me: Taylor, throw me the football
Bennett: You can't catch the football.
Me: Why not?
Bennett: Because your belly is too big...........But you would make a GREAT Offensive linebacker. (said with as much sincerity as possible.)
Me:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
What was so cute about the whole thing, was that he didn't want my feelings to be hurt because I "couldn't" catch the football, so he thought of another position that I would fit better in. He truly enunciated the GREAT, like some how that would make me feel better. He was so sincere, i couldn't help but laugh hysterically. Now I know the truth. All ya all out there telling me how "tiny" I am and how "cute", PLEEEAAASSSEEEE. Bennett finds me most compatible with a girthy, large man, best suited for protecting the quarter back because of my size. Thank you Bennett. You brought a huge smile to my face!
9 comments:
That's funny, Michelle! It's too bad we're not all together to play girl football now!
Haha, those boys are pretty funny. Gave me a laugh today. Kids say so of the funniest things. I need to be better at recording things my kids say.
When's your baby coming???? It's gotta be soon right?
You're way too cute to be a linebacker! We're counting the days now.
Hahaha....those are pretty funny. Kid stories are the best!
They are definitely funny!
Maybe Tiera needs one of those monitors for Owen. Maybe he could wear it somehow.
I love jessicas hair.
I love laughing at stories about Tieras boys. I don't know how she does it.
That Owen is such a crack up. So curious about the world. Those boys and mine have tons of fun together and they all make me laugh.
Post a Comment