This is me at 36 weeks. I am now taking bets on when JJ will Grace us with his presence. So far we have: Dad Larsen- May 27th Mom Larsen- May 26th Jaron -May 30th Me- June 5th
Go ahead and name your day!!!
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ok, here are the Shelley family guesses: Laura- June 7 Jesse- June 6 Janice- June 8
(and sorry it's showing as anonymous because I am on someone else's computer, but it's Laura :)
Mom said May 26th cause she wants JJ as her birthday present..that would be fun. I say June 1st. Do you have a name for baby JJ yet? Also I have something for you, just can't afford to send it. Mom said when they come out this summer she will bring it back for you. Good luck with the delivery. We will be praying for all four of you!!!
I'm gonna be with Jaron on this one. May 30th, I'll expect a call at my baby shower! Oh, and I DO have a sinus infection and my teeth and jaw STILL hurt, and I STILL can't get any sleep at night. I think I have gotten an average of 4 hours of sleep a night for a week now! Sorry to complain, but Jon Mark is sick of hearing my lamentations. I'll survive.
I say June 8th. I am excited for you to have a little one again. I held Tyler so tight when he was born. The time without the little one running around, as you know far too well, was so hard.
I say June 2nd. And you still need to post my pictures to your blog. I expect daily updates so I can give both my jobs as much advanced notice as possible.
15 comments:
Ok, here are the Shelley family guesses:
Laura- June 7
Jesse- June 6
Janice- June 8
(and sorry it's showing as anonymous because I am on someone else's computer, but it's Laura :)
I'll choose May 31. Seems like a great day and one very sweet Aunt Sherrie could share the BD.
You are almost there!! wow!! I'm jealous. :) I guess...May 28th
June 4th :)
ps you look cute! Send me your fav pic of Gavin
I am going to go with May 29th. I think that baby is ready to get out of there.
Mom said May 26th cause she wants JJ as her birthday present..that would be fun. I say June 1st. Do you have a name for baby JJ yet? Also I have something for you, just can't afford to send it. Mom said when they come out this summer she will bring it back for you. Good luck with the delivery. We will be praying for all four of you!!!
Not sure what your due date is, but if you're 36 weeks now, (so due on June 18) I am going to go with June 12. :) Can't wait!!
You are soooo cute pregnant! I am so excited for you. I can't wait for his arrival! I bet. . . May 29th
I'm gonna be with Jaron on this one. May 30th, I'll expect a call at my baby shower! Oh, and I DO have a sinus infection and my teeth and jaw STILL hurt, and I STILL can't get any sleep at night. I think I have gotten an average of 4 hours of sleep a night for a week now! Sorry to complain, but Jon Mark is sick of hearing my lamentations. I'll survive.
June 1st
My guess is June 3, which is Trina's birthday.
I say June 8th. I am excited for you to have a little one again. I held Tyler so tight when he was born. The time without the little one running around, as you know far too well, was so hard.
Love you!
Lindi Shumaker
I have to pick May 31st that is my birthday. It is a great day. You are out of school by then and it is a great time of the year.
I say June 2nd. And you still need to post my pictures to your blog. I expect daily updates so I can give both my jobs as much advanced notice as possible.
Post a Comment