Jaron and I have been discussing how we would celebrate Christmas this year without Gavin here. And one of the Mom's from the Angel blog suggested that you have a Christmas tree in honor of the lost Child. We liked it so...... We are asking any who would like to participate to send us an ornament that reminds you of Gavin and tell us why. This is only if you would like to participate. We understand that with todays current times it may be difficult. So no pressure. It can be anything. Anything that makes you think "Gavin". If you have any questions leave me a comment. Thanks to everyone know and unknown for your support. We appreciate the uplifting and encouraging comments. The Lord does send us angles. Most of the time its in the form of people like you. Thanks again.
Jaron and Michelle
8 comments:
There is an Angel program every year on December the 6th at 6pm at the Spanish Fork cemetary. Where someone gives a short talk and a song is sung usually Silent Night and they have a candle light vigil and put white flowers on the Angel there. Its free and bring a blanket to keep warm for anyone that wants to go
I think that's a wonderful idea. I'll be on the look-out for the perfect ornament for him. Are you setting up the tree in AZ or leaving it in Utah? Do you guys even know when you plan on traveling down? Oh, and by the way, tell that sister of yours that I'm beginning to think that she is screening my calls. Tell her that I miss her and would like to know how things are going. Oh, and you can tell her that I love her to. I love you as well! Love, Ralae
What a cute idea!
This is a great idea :)
Great idea! Hey, I tagged you! :)
(801) 374-5000 Aspen Womens Center's number, just ask if they still do gender ultrasounds for non patients, I know they still did for me when I had both my kids, I went in at 15 weeks.
Wonderful idea!
When do you find out what you are having??
Post a Comment