Monday, December 6, 2010

My Husband

Sorry about the lack of posting. I am just not in the mood for technology right now. And Jessica chalks up her lack of posting to no pictures, but don't worry she just ordered a new camera to fix that. Now, the title. This isn't the first post I've made since,...how long has it been? I have twice now written a post about my Husband, and just can't bring myself to post it. Words just don't do my feeling justice. He is my very best friends, and I hold our relationship sacred. He is applying to the Nuclear Medicne Technology program, and has an interview on Dec. 14th. So if you all could keep my sweet husband in your prayers, it would mean the world to us!!! And I'll get on Jessica for not posting...shame on her!! :)

5 comments:

Ralae said...

Shame on both of you! Sheesh! Jaron will be in my prayers... on the 13th could you call to remind me to pray extra hard for him on the 14th? Love your guts.

Amber said...

We will definately keep him in our prayers. He is a fantastic person, and willing to go to great lengths to succeed. I know he will blow it out of the park. If the interviewers only see half of what we see and love, then he is a shoe in for sure. I will pray that the interviewers will have their minds and hearts open. Good luck, and please tell us the results. We are waiting on pins and needles. PS.... your Christmas gifts should be there Friday. Please open them before Christmas so as to use them earlier if needed. Love you guys!!!

janc@mac.com said...

Our prayers are with you always but will increase for you all on 12/14. That would be a great program and future job.

Crystal said...

I will pray for you guys, good luck! We missed you at the family party and I hope you are feeling better.

bugnose7 said...

We hope things go well. What a wonderful to shot for. We are pulling for you.