Here's a mommy and daddy picture
Next Jaron and I thought it would be a good idea to take Saywer into the inflatable monster. It is set up like you are walking through the body of a monster. BUT... they decided to put a guy with a chain saw towards the end. This is what happened when Sawyer heard that...
Blogging is going slow, so we will leave it like that for now... Happy Halloween!!!!
8 comments:
Great posts! Sawyer is so adorable. I would love to hear him make his monkey noise ;)
Poor Sawyer! I love that sad/scared face though, he's cute! Looks like you had fun! Thanks for posting pictures. I love them!
Thats so cute. Poor guy. What was he for Halloween?
I agree with sawyer. I hate scary guys with chainsaws.
I hope he didn't have nightmares. He is so cute and changing so much. I guess it has been a while since I have seen you guys!
Great post. I couldn't get our older grandchildren to go into that monster. I'm surprised you succeeded. Hey, keep up the blogging whether through your powers of Jessica's. We love it.
Oh- poor little guy! It makes me so sad when little ones get the crap scared out of them! :)
Why didn't my comment appear here? Did you guys think it was inappropriate? I'm pretty sure I commented here like a week ago, but maybe I just thought I did. Cute pictures Jessica. I want more. It was nice seeing you all and cute little Sawyer on web cam last night. He's really growing. So, because he is growing so fast, that means I want more picture, and more pictures, and more pictures. UMMM pretty much you can be sure that no amount of pictures would be too many. I'm just sayin. 100... okay... 1,000,000 okay... Anyway, glad to see he had fun for Halloween. Did you all let him have at the candy, or did you take it away? Jon Mark pretty much let our kids go crazy until I came along and stopped the madness. Love you.
Post a Comment