Saturday, October 23, 2010

Introducing my newst Author....My Sister!!!

You are all so lucky!! My sister Jessica was sick of me only posting once in a two month period, and requested that she be put on as an author, as to keep our side of the family updated on Sawyer, and I thought....."What a GREAT IDEA!!!". So this is my official resignation as sole author of this blog. I am now the co-manager of this blog. I am the equal, but senior co-manager. (Ha ha ha...that's from the OFFICE tv show for those of you that don't know). Anyway.. I ramble. So Look for her more frequent posts, then my own:)







Now for some pics of Sawyer, so I can teach her how to upload.









"So Jessica, you see the button in the upper left hand corner"....just kidding. (Jessica and I got a good laugh out of that)


Sawyer has learned how to flex his muscles!! He cracks me up. I love his cute little personality!



And that concludes the lesson. Hope you all enjoyed the journey just as much as Jessica has!
Say "Hi" Jess......

"Hello everyone I hope to bring more pictures and funny stories of the nephews that I live near! I want you all to know that I will treat this great honor with the fullest respect and dignity. Here's to more pictures!!!!! Over and out"-- Jessica

This concludes transmission. Roger.

6 comments:

Ralae said...

WOOHOO! THANKS JESSICA! I am very pleased that you put some pressure on Michelle and you are now able to co-manage. Let's be honest though, at this rate, I wouldn't be surprised if you jumped to senior co-manager in a matter of weeks because I am hoping that you put more pictures and posts on this blog and I judge senior manager by the person who posts most frequently. For reals Michelle, you did not do a wonderful job keeping me updated on Sawyerific happenings. But, maybe that's to your credit for using your time in other ways than being on the computer. You know I love you. Love to you both. XOXOX Ralae

Lisa said...

Go Jessica. We want to here and see more of sawyer!!!

bugnose7 said...

horray

Amber said...

Love the video of Sawyer flexing his muscles. So CUTE!! Good idea bout the blogging, just make sure to sign your name at the end of each post so we know who is blogging. I'd like to know who's feelings and perspectives I m reading. Just to keep it straight. Thanks love to you both!!!

Meredith said...

Amen to more posts! :)

Tiera said...

That is a great idea!