Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Ooops!!

Wow, can you believe it's been over 2 months since I last blogged!?!? Time flys when your uncomfortably exhausted and pregnant!!...Oh, wait... no it doesn't. Sorry, guys. I don't love technology, that's my excuse for not blogging the last two months. I don't use the internet much, don't watch TV unless Jaron is with me, but I am a little obsessive with all things baby monitors, so maybe I like that kind of technology. I know I should be better...Oh well:)

Sawyer's Favorite sound to make is a Monkey. Everything "says" oooh ahhh. I love it so much I am always telling Sawyer "Say Hi...And what does a monkey say?" to all the strangers we meet. Now I don't even have to ask. I say "Sawyer say hi" and he says "hi....oooohh ahhh". Love him! (if you are short on time start this at 15 seconds)


And finally, (like I blogged so much, I need to say finally...hahaha). this is a video of Sawyer signing. I say what he signs after he does it. I love signing with babies, it so cute!! (end this one at 39 seconds. I just fight with him to say shoe the rest of the video which he doesn't do)

7 comments:

Sarah said...

What a cutie!

Sarah said...

Is he walking now?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

CUTEST LITTLE SAWYER!

Ralae said...

He's adorable, and so much older looking. Thanks for finally posting something so I could see my nephew. SHeesh!!! He knows quite a lot of words, and I like his cute little monkey sounds!

Meredith said...

He is so dang cute! Cameron's new thing is to meow like a cat wherever he goes. He might think that he is one...I'm not sure. :)

janc@mac.com said...

It's so great to see your new blogs. Miss so much keeping updated on Sawyer's cute tricks and how you are all doing. Keep it up!

What Karen Sees said...

Not only is he the cutest, but he's also smart.....must be from Michelle's side of the family!!