Baby Larsen #3 is planning on joining our family this winter. This was my favorite picture of the baby. "Hi family!! Look at me wave!"
Notice the balloons? Gavin's Favorite Color is Green, so that is what we release, Green Balloons. This time we brought 4 Green, pink and blue balloons. We passed them out and every one wrote there message. Then came the following dialogue
"If you have a green balloon, give it a kiss and send it up to Gavin."
-they let go the green balloons.
"If you have a pink balloon, give it a kiss and send it up to Gavin."
-they let go the pink balloons
"If you have a blue balloon, give it a kiss and say thank you to Gavin for sending us another baby brother this winter."
So, SURPRISE EVERYONE!!! We haven't figured out a womb name yet. (so any suggestions?....p.s a womb name is what we call the baby until he's born. It can be funny, or whatever. Gavins- Mr. Wiggle. Sawyer-J.J for Joy in the Journey. Baby #3-????)
22 comments:
Michelle!! I have been thinking about you guys and now I see you have another cute boy on the way!! Congrats!! Your such a cute mom!!
Congrats!! Wow, you must not be showing much to hold onto a secret like that for so long. That's way exciting to have another boy. They are so fun! Hope you're feeling well.
OH My Goodness Michelle!!! Yeah for you and your family and how the heck have you kept this a secret for so long?! Oh, I wish you guys the best and what a blessing - Congrats, congrats, congrats!
Congratulations! What a cute way to announce your pregnancy. Glad to hear the baby is growing well. I love the waving picture, so cute! I can't believe you have kept it a secret this long, wow! Have you been sick with this little guy?
I can't think of anything creative to suggest a womb name.
so happy for you.
Congrats! So happy for you!! What a neat way to announce your BIG NEWS. Love it. Gavin I'm sure is so excited to send another spirit into such an incredible family. Sending hugs your way!
Love,
Andrea
Balloon Boy? Congratulations! We are really excited for you guys. Have you been sick? If so, how did you keep it a secret?
Congrats Michelle! We are excited for you guys! What a great way to announce the big news to the family!
Congrats! Love how you announced it. Sweet.
Congrats to you guys! I like the waving picture. Ummm, the first womb name that popped into my mind was "little turkey" I'm not sure why... maybe I'm hungry. What about "howdy doody" because he was waving. Oh man, stop me right there, that one is worse than the first one. Well, let me know when you think of a good one. Oh, and I need your address so that I can send you that check.
I'm excited for you guys! Three boys! Wow! It can be rough to have these exciting things mixed in with the hard times, like angel day anniversaries. You're a trooper.
Yeah Michelle!! Congratulations. I'm so happy for you :)
What fantastic news!! I can tell this little guy has lots of personality to wave at you like that! A huge congrats to your family. Brothers are forever friends.
Congratulations! That's exciting. Cute pictures and a very cute way to make your announcement.
That is wonderful- congratulations! The first picture is so perfect- that little guy really is just waving for the camera! So happy for you. :)
We are so excited for you and Jaron. Way to keep it a secret till you even know the gender. I happen to be looking at my friend Andrea Larsen's blog today and she quoted your Lazarus story. So I came here to see how your family is. We haven't really given our babies a womb name but we took a risk and told our kids the name of #6 (coming in 8 weeks), with a promise not to tell family till she is born. You are such a strong woman!
We are so excited for you guys. You don't even look pregnant. This is the best news yet.
Congratulations!!! I wouldn't feel guilty at all that you had the ultra sound on Gavin's angel day. I'm sure he would have been excited to see you all so excited and happy.
Im so happy for you!!! What a wonderful blessing in your lives. Although you wont see your 3 boys together physically you will know that the 3 of them will be together constantly.
We are so excited to meet him!
That is so cool! I am so excited for you!
I am so excited for you! I am pregnant also! After having 3 boys we are finally having a GIRL! I was in shock but getting really excited about it. I am due Feb. 9. What about you?
Post a Comment