Sawyer is so fun. His personality is coming out more and more. I hope you all enjoy the following videos. Because they are the cutest thing I ever done saw!!!!
Sawyer has learned how to play peek-a-boo. It is so cute! When he is trying to figure out how to make his hands work to cover his eyes. Jaron said that in the morning he crawls to the mirror in the TV room and plays peek-a-boo with himself. We are still trying to get that on film
Sawyer is also giving kisses. Again, the cutest thing you've ever experienced. You just have to ask and he'll hand them out like candy!! And what is the funniest thing, is sometimes he'll go on a kissing frenzy and kiss you like 4 times in a row. So funny. And I LOVE IT!!
This is Jaron getting his kisses from a messy face, Sawyer. We had to coax Jaron. He intially says no way, but for length of viewing I had to cut that part out (but it was really funny)
Aunt Jessica getting her kisses!!
This is my favorite video. Maybe it's because he's kissing me. I love his kisses! I'm fairly certain that his kisses could solve world hunger, peace....you name it :-) Maybe I feel that way because I am his mom.....nope it's just Sawyer and his cuteness!!
10 comments:
He is way cute Michelle. I want a kiss too! He's such a cutie pa tootie! I want to squeeze his cheeks!
He is adorable!! What a cutie!
The speakers name is Jack Christensen. I'm so glad you had such a neat Gavin moment. The first time I listened to that talk I had my Wyatt moment and many since. If you want to hear the whole talk I would be happy to send you a copy. My brother gave me a copy a few months after Wyatt died and I have listened to it sooooo many times. It's been such a blessing to me so that is why I enjoy sharing it with other moms.
Love ya!
Andrea
What a cute little guy! Love the videos, my girls loved watching them too!
Oh how I loved those open mouth slobbery kisses from my kids. He is such a cutie. Make him give you all the kisses he can, because before you know it he will be grown up, and too embarassed to kiss mommy, and then you haveto wait till those alone moments to get those slobbery kisses you love so much again. He truly is a sweet little one, and I can't wait to see and hold him.
He's so fun! My friend lost her brother a few memorial days ago, and she is struggling with not being able to say goodbye, could I get that talk you were telling me about?
Thanks!!!
Jess
Your right those are some of the cutest videos I have ever seen!
What a lover boy.
Cute! Cute! Cute!
What a lucky Mommy you are to have such a darling boy!
Love the videos! Hope you don't mind that I blog stalked you from facebook.. Your boys are beautiful.
I sent you a facebook message too.
It was really awesome to read your blog and catch up with what you have been through. It's been a long time!
Post a Comment