We celebrated Sawyer's 1st birthday in June. We had a party for him with friends and family over. We decided that you never know how many birthdays a person has, so why wait till Sawyer's old enough to enjoy his own party? Thanks to everyone who came to celebrate with us....(even though half of you don't read blogs:-)
SAWYER'S FIRST YEAR
Favorite food: Bannans
Signs: Eat, all done, kind of dad and ball
Likes to sing when every one else is (as long as it's not the birthday song:-)
Has 2 crawling speeds Turbo and regular. (Kid u can move!!)
VERY stubborn (if we want you to do something you do everything in your power not to do it)
VERY loving. you give the best hugs of any baby I've ever met and you are quick with your kisses too, as long as there's not to much facial hair. ( I guess I should get aroung to waxing my mustache...hahahhahahahahha I am so funny)
Tyran-a-sawyer-rex. We love you so much and think that you are a bit of sunshine in our lives. Thanks for picking us to be your parents. We love you!!
Mama and Daddy-o
And Finally. My sister and I have been having a slight disagreement over the following video. You see, it seems that one of us smashed the cake in Sawyer's face. I thought it was her, she says it was me. So now I ask for the jury to cast their votes. Who really smashed Sawyer cake in his face???
13 comments:
That's funny. I would say that you started the cake shoving but Jessica followed it through (I watched it like five times to make sure). It was Jessica's hand that did the final tipping. But, you definitly initiated. Sawyer's a cutie pie! I love him!
Love this post! He's so cute.
I think you both did it!
After watching the video several times and then calling over Brian to watch we have reached a verdict: both parties are GUILTY!!! ha ha! That was funny though. Happy Birthday Sawyer.
Um...I would haveto say that you did Michelle. You had two hands involved..one on the back of his head, and one on the cupcake. But look at him, he didn't like it initially, but man you could tell once he got some of that frosting in his mouth...mmmmmmm...heaven baby! I'm so happy that you guys had a good day for him. I wished we could have been there. He is such a cutie. Keep blogging, the kids and I love to hear how you guys are doing, and we miss you when we can't see you. Huggs and Kisses to you all. Can't wait to see you, and the girls are way excited too.
that's funny! I think you both contributed to the cake in the face. Upon first glance i thought Michelle was the culprit but upon viewing it again I can see your sister's hand in it...
Kevin and I think that Jessica pushed your hand into his face
Happy Belated, Sawyer! I'm glad you got to celebrate his birthday. I love how you listed the highlights of where he is with milestones and about his personality. Thanks for the update! We don't see you guys really anymore, but I still think of you. We are going to organize a walk for next year, and if you're interested let me know. It would be fun to have you on board!
Michelle how dare you smash cake in your sons face!!
I love you, you are such an awesome fun mom.
It was a premeditated smashing my the both of you.
Having watched the viedo a few times I see see that both of you had a hand and a finger in it. Michelle not knowing that Jessica's one tiny little digit was just helping to guide the cake had know Idea that that extra little finger had so much power to over come both of her hands.
I have been watching you blog frequent since you left here. Hopeing to see some of the pictures from down here.
This is ridiculous. It is very clear that we were trying to get the cake a little into his mouth so he could taste it. At least that was MY intent, but the questions was who smashed it. I was moving it along because Michelle was hesitating. I wanted a bit on his mouth, but then Michelle all the sudden goes full throttle and shoves the cupcake in up to his eyeballs! The angle we need is the distance between my hand and Michelle's those last few frames. My intentions were pure and I know writing this may make me appear more guilty but as Dana Haws says, "I'M NOOOOT THE MURDER!!!!". Ralae I love your family. hahaha
You did it the most, but Jessica's hand on yours I'm sure helped force it in his face. He didn't seem to mind. You are so funny.
Happy Birthday Cute Sawyer!
Michelle, you were guilty all the way. Happy birthday to one sweet little man. We love you all.
Post a Comment