Okay now for some fun stuff. Hopefully this works.....my videos' haven't been uploading well recently. Here we go.....
Okay, there's a box put I don't see a picture so I hope......I think this is the video of Sawyer laughing at a plastic bag. Jessica and Kevin are kicking it back and forth and he just thought it was hilarious. Do you see the orange toy in his hand? That thing has seriously been his favorite toy of late. It's a big fake screw (I think) and it's the quickest way of quieting him down. (Besides the normal Mom ways of quieting him:)
Okay, this is the video that we tried to get Sawyer to growl at us. He is so funny. he used to growl at us when he was upset about something. Now he yells "BAABAAABAABAA" That's funny too, but personally I like the growling...It's like he saying. "No, seriously...I'm being serious!!" Love him and his onery ways!!
10 comments:
Cute little Sawyersaurus! I just love him! What a cutie.
What a cute boy! I just love baby laughs!
That's funny! David wore the same PJ's last night. You gotta love um.
Hearing that laugh could solve any problem in the world. If only we could all find such joy in life.
We love seeing the pics and videos of Sawyer! What a doll!
Good job Michelle, way to post. I am so proud of you. By the way I love Sawyer.
What a cutie!!
Love reading your blog entries but from this computer in NY I can't see your videos. I'll try when I'm back in Utah. Love you!
Hey I like the video. I am glad you are back. I have missed your blogs.
Sawyer is so adorable!!
Post a Comment