Monday, February 8, 2010

My Wonderful Rainbow Boy

Sawyer is truly my Rainbow baby. He loves his Mama. And Mama loves him. He is so fabulous. Okay, the pictures and videos...


This is awhile ago. He had just figured out that he could jump. But what I really love is his cute face in the picture. Look at his sweet lip that sticks out....oh he melts my heart like chocolate on an Arizona summer day!!!!!! (You know the 125 degree type:)
Look at that face!!! I just want to nibble his cheeks they are soooo cute!!!!
Sawyer recently started Survival Swim lessons. This is what he thinks of them right now.....

"Mama, I thought you loved me......Why.......Why.......Why......" My dear son, I do and sometimes good things for us, hurt. I cried the first two lessons. And sometimes I have heart attacks. But it's for his good. I just have to keep telling myself that.
Look at him. Don't you just feel love exuding from his personage right now....through the computer screen. Oh, can't help but love him!!
I was trying to take a picture of him smiling, but i guess puke works too.....
His cheeks.....oh his cheeks. And look at his perfect pouty lower lip, and non exsistant top lip. Those are Jaron's. At least the top lip. The bottom lip might be mine;)

This is a pretend picture. We were building a gingerbread house and we thought this would be a funny picture. Especaily since, this would never happen in a million years (just ask my parents). Candy....no way. Anything other then baby food....no way.




This was us celebrating my blahhhh 27th birthday. Traditionally, we have had a Carmel apple for my birthday cake instead of a real birthday cake. I dunno, something about Carmel, chocolate and fruit, i just find irresistible

This is a funny video. Sawyer started to copy any sound we made, but he obviously improves on it:) I just love his noises. They are so stinking cute. Feel free to squawke along. (Especially you Joshua!!! So excited to see you in 3 days!!!!!! Save up all those hugs and kisses just for your Aunt Michelle.---Jessica doesn't need any:)

GRRR...this one stupid video won't post!!! It makes me so mad!! I am going to try one more time in a separate post. But If I can't get it to load. Joshua, I still want you to practice sqwaking for Sawyer!!!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday!! Sawyer is absolutely adorable!!!
Love ya!

janc@mac.com said...

Happy Birthday! You're a beautiful rainbow mama!

Amber said...

He is such a cute little boy. In watching the video, I think mom enjoys having him there more than she lets on. Its so fun to see how happy everyone is. Im glad you had a good birthday. I could have done without the 125 degree Arizona comment. I sure hope it doesnt get that hot. Sheesh, we are in real trouble then. But Im glad Sawyer is learning to swim. Then he can get into the pool when you guys come visit us. We love you guys. Cant wait to see you all.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday!!!! I'm afraid your little Sawyer is going to break hearts!

Ralae said...

So cute, Michelle! Sawyer jumping was the cutest thing ever. I still want to see that other video. I will show Joshua when he wakes up. He's been talking all about you guys. And, when I took him to nursery, I opened the door and the moment he saw his "people" he started telling them all about Uncle Kevin (and the rest of you) and the big party he's going to (that nobody else in nursery is allowed to go to--he said). It was like he had been waiting all week to tell them all. That's how excited he is. Can't wait to see you!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday!! You are beautiful!

Sawyer is adorable! William hasn't quite figured out how to jump, but he likes to stand in his jumper. Good idea to start swim lessons. I put my kids in them every year, but I never started them that young, didn't think they were offered for that young.

Tiera said...

Those cheeks are adorable!

Meredith said...

He is so sweet! I love that he is only jumping on one foot and tucking the other one up. So funny! Cameron always looks personally offended when we confined him to someones jumper....

Crystal said...

Happy birthday! Nice face Jaron! You have a very, very, very cute baby!

Saratoga Six said...

What beautiful posts! And that Sawyer is a ray of sunshine! Strong too doing all that jumping! Happy Birthday, Michelle!