Friday, January 22, 2010

Sawyer HATES Loud noises

I'm not sure how this kid is going to handle my family. He hates loud noises. My family....well, let's just say we are probably not the most quite people on the earth. :) He's going to learn how to deal with loud noises!!! He is so cute!!! OOOHHHH, I just love him so much, I want to kiss those checks!!





OH!! So cute!!

8 comments:

Ralae said...

Those were REALLY cute videos Michelle! Thanks for posting those of my cute little nephew. I am going to show Joshua when he wakes up tomorrow. He'll think they're so funny. I was just looking over some of Gavin's pictures on your blog again... I miss that little boy!!! He is so stinkin cute!

janc@mac.com said...

It's so cute how he goes back to being perfectly joyful seconds after the noise.

Melissa said...

What a sweet little guy. Didn't Gavin do something similiar?

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

he is so so so cute, I want to kiss those cheeks also. He is precious and always that darling smile. (sigh) he's perfect!

Crystal said...

That smile and laugh is precious! He'll learn to love the loudness of your family and miss it when they are not around.

Lisa said...

If you need to expose him to more noise bring him over to my house, Im sure we can break him in.

Sarah said...

So cute! I love how he's laughing and all happy then crying then back to laughing again after the noise is gone. William does that sometimes with loud noises.

Tiera said...

Maybe he should come and hang out over at our house some more. He would get use to loud pretty quickly!