Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hip, Hip, HOOORAAY!!!

I am VERY happy to announce that we had some SUPER exciting news on Sunday. My brother-in-law Dalin and his girlfriend are getting MARRIED!!!! I am so excited!!! I had hopes that he or Tyler would find a girl about 5'3 and 3/4 tall. (then I wouldn't be the shortest:) But alas Emily is 5' 10, but we just LOVE her!! She is so super cute and so much fun, so I must say, minus the height thing she is absolutely perfect!!:) I am sure Dalin agrees. WELCOME TO THE FAMILY EMILY!!!

And since it's been a month I thought I would throw some more pics of Sawyer on here. Sorry, I've been absent from the blogging world. It's really hard typing one handed, juggling all the rest of my to do list, and lack of sleep have kept me away. I'll try and do better.
P{lease forgive any misspellings and sentances that don't make sense, and extra characters that don't belong. You are getting my best right now:)
Mr. Sawyer Sauce is starting to smile. He likes his daddy best. They seem to pop right on his face when Jaron enters the room.

Super SawyerMan and his daddy snuggling
and a little smirk from Sawyersaurus. We love him!!

11 comments:

Melissa said...

I can't get over how adorable he is. I can't wait to see him in person. Kenzie smiles and we all love it too. We'll be there in November, let's get together!

Annie Hall said...

P.S. I am moving to Utah in two weeks and we are going to be best friends again. oh and you little Sawyer Sauce is going to be my other new best friend! He is adorable I just want to pick him up right now from here.

Kristy E.B. said...

What a little cutie Sawyer is! That is exciting that Dallin's finally tying the knot! They make a cute couple!

Shelley Family said...

I love these pictures! He is growing up so fast and is so stinkin cute!!! I can't wait to see little Sawyer again :)

Sarah said...

Yay congrats!

Sawyer is so cute!

jel-gar said...

He is so cute Michelle! I'm so happy for you and hope that you are doing good. I know the lack of sleep can be draining but so worth it! Thanks for sharing the cute pictures. Take care. - Janelle

jessi said...

he is so cute!

Amber said...

He is so cute! My Favorite is Sawyer sleeping on Daddy. What a precious sigt. I see the green band on Jarons wrist at the same time in the same photo. SOrt of a all boys photo op. I think it is a very special photo. Brought tears to my eyes. I cant wait to see him. Take care of yourselves.

Ralae said...

He is way way cute! I am super excited to see him in person. I can't wait for him to meet his cousins. I think
i'll post more pics of Mercedes today!

janc@mac.com said...

He is filling out so cute. What a doll!

Saratoga Six said...

I love his eyes! What an adorable smile.