I think that Jessica put it best. She said that they look like brothers but they have their own look. I think Sawyers face is a little wider, not as narrow as Gavin's. They both have butt chins (YEAH!!). But I also think that when they are brand new babies they all look pretty similar. So we will have to see when Sawyer hits around 3 months. Gotta go, Sawyer calls.
Thursday, June 18, 2009
Brothers
Here are the brother's together for the first time on Earth (sort of). It was a little chilly this day, so Sawyer wasn't exactly happy, and he is such a sleepy little guy so far, that it's hard to get a picture of him with his eyes open.
Here are a couple of pictures of Gavin and Sawyer. The one underneath it a picture of Gavin.
I think that Jessica put it best. She said that they look like brothers but they have their own look. I think Sawyers face is a little wider, not as narrow as Gavin's. They both have butt chins (YEAH!!). But I also think that when they are brand new babies they all look pretty similar. So we will have to see when Sawyer hits around 3 months. Gotta go, Sawyer calls.
I think that Jessica put it best. She said that they look like brothers but they have their own look. I think Sawyers face is a little wider, not as narrow as Gavin's. They both have butt chins (YEAH!!). But I also think that when they are brand new babies they all look pretty similar. So we will have to see when Sawyer hits around 3 months. Gotta go, Sawyer calls.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
They are both so cute!!!
They do look like siblings, but not the same mold necessarily. Both are so cute!
Both so cute! I can definately tell they are brothers, but they each have their uniqueness also. Hope you are doing okay, let us know if we can help you in any way.
You guys make cute kids!
It will be fun to see both brothers together some day. Sawyer is so cute!
Shell, they are both so darling an perfect. let me know when you are ready fr me to visit. dont feel rushed. I know you are worried about germs and etc. Love ya!
What a special time for you!!! The way I like to look at it is that Sawyer is the closest thing that you have to Gavin right now,They already know each other and have been spending time together as brothers. He is literally the closest thing to heaven and your sweet Gavin! Congratulations!!!!
Hi- we don't know each other but I saw your blog on Andrea's and clicked on it. The picture of your family reminded me of mine. I too recently took "our whole family" picture at the cemetery and those who haven't been there think I am crazy - so to see yours makes me realize that I am not the only "crazy" one. Your babies are beautiful - congratulations.
Rachel Doyle
www.doylefamilyutah.blogspot.com
What beautiful children. What a blessed Mom.
Congrats!!!!!!!!!! I am so excided Sawyer made it! I love the name too! We will always wonder what would it be like if... but we cling to our little ones and pray we get to see them until they are old. I love you guys!
Yes, they do look very similar. I love that cuddly newborn smell.
Post a Comment