Wednesday, April 29, 2009

For your viewing Pleasure!!!!!

Okay, so Blogger is not letting me do what I am telling it to do!!! GRRRRR. I was trying to put this picture last but oh well. Here I am 33 weeks pregnant. I swear I am so much smaller with this one then with Gavin. But it doesn't make any sense because at the last Ultrasound (30 weeks) the baby was measuring at 31 weeks. (So he is bigger then I am far along) I must be carrying him a lot different. So that is that.

Now the video you have all been waiting for!!! Yes, I took Dance 1010 this semester and our final was a group choreograph dance. We did the dance to Brittany Spears "Womanizer". I am the guy in the dance. (We figured since I am not "entirely female" right now, It made sense.) I tried to embody K-Fed in this video (I'm the one in all Black with my hat to the side). HAHAHAHA. Feel free to laugh.

13 comments:

Ralae said...

WOW! Michelle, all I can say is, WOW! You move really good with that huge belly you're lugging around. My favorite part was when you turned sideways for the first time and showed off your belly. That was funny! You look like you haven't gained any extra weight you lucky girl! I'll bet JJ was being rocked to sleep!

Meredith said...

You look so great! Yeah, I remember you looking a lot bigger and more miserable with Gavin. But you really look good. :)

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Michelle, I could watch that dance over and over and over, and I might. Could you and your teeny tiny tummy be any cuter???
JJ IS gonna come out ready to get his groove on.
You are such a babe!
See ya Saturday hot mama!

Sarah said...

Whew whew! My girls loved watching this with me and wanted to watch it again! You are so cute dancing around pregnant.

jel-gar said...

Michelle -
You're awesome!!!! Thanks for sharing that with us.
- Janelle

Amber said...

Can I get a Whoop-Whoop! Soooo cute. I can't believe you can still get down with your bad self 33 weeks pregnant. JJ will just be a rockin when he comes out. You look like you feel much better this time around. Keep smiling!

Bridget said...

You can't even really tell you're pregnant in the video until you turn to the side...what a cute little basketball!

Meredith said...

I can't wait to see your little boy. You will be up all night before you know it! :) Some nights are better than others at our house but I am getting enough rest to function so I guess that's all one can hope for. It is soooo worth the lack of sleep though- I'm loving every moment. :)

Tiera said...

Michelle you're so cute!

Lisa said...

I think you deserve and A+ for that preformance. You are awesome!

Crystal said...

That's so funny to see you dancing around with that belly! Sorry I couldn't make it to your shower. David and Jake were sick with different things so I am trying to be the nurse and keep them seperate. Hope everything went well!

Anonymous said...

This is Jenice. LOL I LOVED IT!! Plus the best was the people talking about you in the background, you DO look GREAT! LOVE YOU

Saratoga Six said...

You look fabulous! Can't wait to meet the new little guy.