Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Catching UP!!!!

I thought this picture was really cute! Gavin loved giving Joshua KISSES! And Joshua in return would head butt him. That is so sweet! (To truthful, that is how Joshua shows his love)
My mom and Jaron holding the babies in the water. Gavin really started loving the water once we were there for awhile. He would even try and blow bubbles in the pool, but ended up choking on the water instead.
One of the days we were there we went to the mall and Gavin had his first Carousel ride with mom and Aunt Jessica (a.ka. Jessimama)
Gavin LOVES dogs!! I thought this was so cute. HI FIVE!!!
Jessica and Gavin, everything was fine until........
Chucky the prairie dog showed up. I am pretty sure that Gavin was having crazy heart palpitation's He SCREAMED his head off!! And wanted NOTHING to do with him. We ended up leaving because he hated him so much.
THE FOURTH OF JULY! DAD AND GAVIN WATCHING THE SHOW OVER AT TIERA AND SCOTTS HOUSE
I THOUGHT THIS WAS SO CUTE. A WHOLE BUNCH OF BOYS WATCHING A WHOLE BUNCH OF FIRE
ANYBODY SEE ANY BODY OF THE FAMLE PERSUASION??? NOPE.
OUR FAMILY PICTURE ON THE FOURTH
My WORST nightmare!! Gavin picking up his dad's love of Video Games. NOOOOOOOOO!!!
Gavin's first haircut. We thought he would scream bloody murder, but he actually liked it!

This is GAVIN THE GOOF BALL! One day we was walking around with half of this easter egg in his mouth, he thought he was so funny. He would come over to me and show me what he was doing and then laugh like "haha ahah I crack myself up!" And then it started all over again. We LOVE OUR GAVSTER!!!

1 comment:

Ralae said...

Michelle, I LOVED those pictures! CUTE!!!!!!! I really liked the last one! I haven't talked to you in a little while. I'll have to give you a call. I miss you!