Friday, July 18, 2008

6 unimportant things

Well folks I have been tagged to name 6 un-important things about my self. Usually I don't get in to the "tagging" but I thought this one was a good idea, since I am not on my own blog. (I should have named the blog Gavin and a little bit of Jaron) (by the way Jessi, I laughed so hard at yours) P.S you are suppose to leave 6 un-important things about yourself and then tag 6 other people. If i tag you and you don't want to do it, my feeling won't be hurt!!

1. My family loves to talk about how I used to be a Vampire (hahahaha. You guys are funny -
said sarcarticley)

2. When I was REALLY young I use to have a booger collection behind my headboard. (it was before the age of accountability, dang that is embarrassing!, Maybe i'll erase this one)

3. My family (me included and apparently Jaron now) are notoriously know for having the "McAvoy foot in the mouth" disease. WE are great at making fools of ourselves!! (Jaron, Ralae, and infertility, need i say more?, i guess i do for those who don't even know those people. My sister-in-law was trying to get pregnant and then wham0, i turn up pregnant. well, one night when everyone was over, Jaron was rubbing my back. Ralae turned to her husband (my brother) and said something to the affect of you should rub my back. Then Jaron being the sweet man he is said the infamous, terrible words "But, Ralae you not pregnant!" OOPS!!!! That was a bad night. But it is hilarious now, and don't worry it all turned out good, Ralae found out she was pregnant like a week later.

4. My favorite sport is GIRL FOOTBALL. I love to play this game with my brothers, husband, and sisters. You see wha-ha-happen was
(nick) we would play boys versus girls. However the boys have some stipulations. Like 2 boys have to tag one girl with both hands for her to be down, They can only catch with one hand, and that hand has to be their non-dominate hand, the girls only had to tag with one hand, if the guys were still to far ahead, then they had to skip to the touchdown, there are NO rules for the girls anything goes, and the best part, we can make up more rules as we go!

5. I had my first Grey hair at the ripe old age of 18. Jaron found it for me. Thanks LOVE!!

6. I can not handle vomit. I just end up adding to it. So if ever you are around me and you puke, my sympathies are with you but, I'M NOT!!!!!!

I tag Tiera (it's okay you don't have to, you have a good excuse, but if you ever find yourself with extra time...)Mom McAvoy, Laura, Amber, Ralae, Krista Atkinson.

No comments: