Well here is what happened in the last 6 months.
-Jaron has a job (yippeeee)
-We moved
-Halloween was weird because it was so hot. I was actually concerned that Bear would die of heat stroke in his costume
-Thanksgiving in utah
-Christmas. Mom and Dad Larsen came down and we took a trip to Yuma with the weights. SO FUN!!!!
-My birthday- yes everyone it was my 30th birthday and EVERYONE (minus a small few- Thanks Tiera and Amber) forgot that I got really old this year.
-Bear birthday. But we decided that we wouldn't celebrate it till this weekend, and since he doesn't understand days of the week and such, you all still have time to wish him a happy birthday. Here are some random pictures now......
S man played Soccer.............sometimes
S man can fly
B can fly too......and look pretty creepy demon baby too.
B either got stung by a bee or smacked his lip pretty good. So swollen
Gavin's Happy Halloween and Merry Christmas....Thank you my lovely family
Happy halloween!! B is a gorilla and S is Buzzlight year
Do you get what J and I are? We wore matching costumes this year. His shirt says "Sugar Daddy" and I'm a .................MUMMY!!! Get it Mummy and Daddy.....? HAHAHAHA I am so funny! You guys miss me, I already know:)
9 comments:
I've so missed your posts! Happy belated birthday (I turned the big 30 recently too...aaaahhh!!) Glad it sounds like you're loving Arizona. Your boys are getting so big!
Yes, we do miss you when you don't write. We miss your humor and news of your family. Until Grandma L. posted the pictures of your kids I hadn't seen them in months and B changed so much I didn't recognize him. So it's good to see you all again and I will look forward to many more posts and more regularly. Counting on it!!
LOVE the update. LOVE the costumes. Im so glad you are having fun, and finding fun things to do. Speaking of which, we will be in Phoenix on Feb 1st, and are thinking of swinging by to visit. I'll call ya. Keep the updates coming. I love to see them.
Cute post Michelle! Thanks for finally updating me on your life... good thing I don't have to rely on your blog to give me any updates. We'll always have the phone... except for mine, my dad is cutting me off of my cell phone soon. I have a new number though. But it may cost you minutes. :(
Hey so glad you are back! Man your kids are huge!
Love the update! I have missed reading about your comical and fun little boys. Looks like AZ will be a perfect fit for you.
I am so glad to see you are back. I have missed your blog.
Now that you're officially 'old' I was afraid you had forgotten that you have a blog!!! HaHa So fun to see photos of the boys. We miss them so much! Thankfully it is only a few more weeks and we will be down to visit again!!! Love ya,
Mom
Glad to see an update! Cute pictures.
Post a Comment