One of Bear's Grandpa's is serving a mission, and only get's to see him
when we Skype. Well the other day we were eating cereal and Bear start's
waving and saying "bye, bye Pampa" over and over again while waving at
the cereal box. I think....huh? I realize that he is waving to the upper
left corner of the cereal box. I turn the box around to see what it is
that has him thinking about "grandpa" and there it is. An elderly,
white haired gentleman......Grandpa!!! Except for the shoulder length
hair the Quaker Oats man sports, I could see where he got confused. And i
appreciated the good chuckle so early in the morning....(read 6 AM). So
Grandma and Grandpa Larsen, the boys miss you so much they're seeing
you in cereal boxes :)
Bear's favorite thing on earth....smelling my tops.
His pirate face! He has the cutest ARGGG, but every time we try to get it on video he clams up.
Hoovering the Hover. Bahahahahahah
6 comments:
That is so funny. I have never thought of Jeff being like the Quaker oat man but maybe he is a little.
He is so darn cute!!!
That is so funny. Gave us a great laugh for the day!
He is so cute!
That is pretty funny and adorable!
I have never noticed Jeff looking like the Quaker Oats man. I'll have to study his picture again.
Post a Comment