Sunday, February 10, 2013

What else is going on??????

I was looking through all of our pics of recent pictures, and apparently I haven't taken any since December but these are cute enough to share.

For Thanksgiving we made paper plate turkeys. This is upside down, but S did a great job. His turkey kind of looks like it's pecking food off the ground.

B turkey made me laugh out loud. When he handed it to me I thought, "Soooo, your turkey was hit by a large oncoming vehicle?" It made me laugh so much that I added the X's for eye to complete the turkey.


 Do you see how grumpy B is? This was roughly 30 seconds before he barfed ALL OVER!!!! I thought he was just done being in the stroller or cold.....nope he was losing all of his dinner at the temple lights. Nice.
 I apparently did not take many pics when Grandma and Grandpa Larsen came down. But here is one when we went on this super cool train/ carasoule park.
 And the last two pics are when the boys got there Christmas present from Emily and Dalin. S loves his towel. he won't use any towel but his monster towel now. They are so dang cute!!! (Thanks E and D)


2 comments:

Lisa said...

Cute towels. I bet they are fun with and with out a bath

janc@mac.com said...

Darling towels. You have a such a loving family.