This has been, well a "not winter" in Utah. This was the first really "good" snowfall this year that acutally required some snow plowing of the sidewalks. And an oppurtunity to go sledding...sort of. What's funny is as I write this it's sunny and 60 outside. Weird winter.....anyway, pictures
Sawyer seemed to have a lot of fun outside in the snow. Except when his hands got cold.

This poofy outfit Jessica gave to me for Saywer.(who never wore it, becuase we didn't leave the house). Bear has made good use of it though. It was so funny when I put this on him. He couldn't walk well. The first attempt he fell flat on his face. I tried to record it but he figured it out after I grabbed the camera.

Daddy and Sawyer plowing the sidewalks of the neighborhood. He loved it!!! Jaron took him off for a minute and he cried to get back on and drive. Really cute

This is my fav picture of these 2. Look at Sawyer's Happy FACE!!!!

And it appears that this may have been our one and only day of winter this year. So no fun sledding pictures. But I guess that means we are that much closer to having some fun camping picuters!!!
2 comments:
Love Sawyers face in that last picture!
You are surround by cute boys.
Post a Comment