Friday, March 2, 2012

Attack of the baby zombies...

So Michelle was cooking dinner in the kitchen when this came around the corner...what would you think? I thought zombie!!!!!!!! But he still has an amazingly peachy complexion.




Apparently, Barrett got a hold of a marker and bit the tip of the marker out. Don't worry it was non toxic.

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That is a scary look.

Sarah said...

Oh my, bet that was tough to get off.

Amber said...

Oh my goodness. So funny. The second picture says it best. He was palying, ate the marker and now it doesn't really taste good. Such a funny boy!!

Ralae said...

Wow!! I'd be scarred and scared for life!!! HAHA! Was Michelle worried?

janc@mac.com said...

Funny to see but what a mess to clean up. He is so innocent and cute.

Saratoga Six said...

Yikes! Just a sec while I go round up all my markers and hide them...