That kid is so funny. We have some balloons from valentines' day, and he was whining about them. Wanting them here, wanting them there. I was getting a little irritated, so I told him if he kept whining that I was going to pop the balloons. He came up to me 2 minutes later with the balloons in hand and said "Mommy, no pop. Pop balloons, go to time out, K?" Then I had to laugh. I think that little exchange was the only thing that kept the balloons alive for 1 more day.
Jaron was chasing the boys and Sawyer ran into the room where Bear was and put his arm around him to protect him from Jaron and told him "It's okay Bear, It's okay"
Do you know what's funny, I had a whole bunch of stories to write down here, and then when I sit in front of the computer I can't remember any of them.
6 comments:
He's sooo CAUTE! I love him. By the way, I really think that he looks like Joshua. Have you seen the pic of Kevin and all of the kids on the couch? They look so much alike in that picture. Hope you're having a good day. Are you going to do anything for Kev's birthday? Hope it's a good one for him. I heard he may have a date. Tell him to give me details.
I need time outs too.
The two you did remember were hilarious!
Well, you know Sawyer understands the concept of time outs. That is a great story.
Gotta protect the bear from the Dad! So cute.
It's fun to hear their little comments. I kept notes on my calendar of cute things the kids said and later recorded them in my journals. They provide comic relief to all the serious entries from those years.
Post a Comment