I love 2 year olds. They are a HANDFUL!!!!! But the world through thier eyes is......hilarious!! I was changing Sawyer's poopy diaper when he said as serious and stern as he could. "No touch, mommy. Yucky. Don't eat it, okay? Yucky. Poopy yucky. Don't eat poopy, okay?". Have I really said that to him? I had to reassure him multiple times that I would definitely NOT eat the poopy, but thank you for reminding me. Then I just laughed inwardly......Love him
I drove by the cemetery today to check on Gavin's tree. Sawyer had been playing with this pirate sword in the car, as we approached Gavin's plot Sawyer whined "NO, Gavin take my knife!!" (We let him hold Gavin's gifts till we get to the cemetery and then usually he's disturbed when he has to give them to Gavin.) Apparetly he thougth that He was going to have to give his "knife" to Gavin. But I have to be honest here, it made my heart happy to hear Saywer "fighting" with Gavin over his "knife". The fact that he knew where we were, and who it was....it was nice. He knows who Gavin is, he'll point to his picture and he knows that he is his brother. Anyway, that it made me smile.
Last story, and it's another poopy story....sorry guys. Do you know how hilarious it is to see what kind of parent you are? I've mentioned before that WHENEVER I go to the bathroom it turns into a party with everyone in there, so anyway (probably too much information but here goes.....:) I was using the bathroom and Sawyer came and sat on the tub next to me and said "Mommy PUSH, PUSH, PUSH mommy....eeaarrrhhhh" then I thought......Is that what he see's when I'm coaching him.....hmmm interesting. He cracks me up on a daily basis, I really should be making daily entries (since i don't keep a journal per say). Hope you enjoyed!!!
Oh and Bear bear is a pro at walking now, much to Sawyer's dismay :) I also think that Bear bear might be trying to sing on occasion too, but can't quite tell.
3 comments:
You better write all these funny stories down. When you get my age you can't remember a thing.
That was a great entry. Im so glad sawyer is there to remind you not to eat poop. I worry about you sometimes. j/k :)
Haha, too funny. The cemetery story is so cute.
Post a Comment