Sunday, January 29, 2012

Christmas ROCKED!!

Christmas was so much fun. Can I tell you how nice it is to be sitting in 80 degree weather in the middle of winter....AAAHHHHH....(sigh) that is the life!! Here is a hodge podge of pics because...well I'm lazy and don't feel like giving this any kind of semblance:)

3 of my sibs posing for a pic

Sawyer being really confused as to why we kept giving him a toy, not opening it, and then handing him another one. You could tell he was overwhelmed when we got to this truck. He wanted us to open it, we said "no open more presents". So confused!!!
Aunt jessica handing out the presents with plenty of help:)
Christmas morning, Sawyer got a train, and Bear....well he decided that he was Godzilla.
Here is something funny, that was evident this trip. Sawyer looks like he could be My SIN Ralae kid. Look at this picture.... do they not look like brother? ( how is it that all of my kids look like other people's children....not fair)
Sawyer making gingerbread houses with Mommom


the older children watching "dinosaur train". Dear old misses taranadon......DINOSAUR TRAIN!! (That's for you Jess and kev.)
Bearbear and Lukers
Funny story.... We have candy canes on our tree that are 7 years old now. (They were the only ornaments on our tree the first year of marriage) Well we put them up high, out of Bearbear's reach....or so we thought. I was in the kitchen getting lunch ready when I heard Bear getting into mischief (in the form of a lot of sucking and slurping sounds). I came around the corner and saw him sucking on one of the candy canes. His back was to me and so I said "BEARBEAR!!!" and he turned around and started to yell/growl at me, arching his body in protest. (because he knew what it would mean.) I took the sucker away mind boggled by how he reached. Well I walk back to the kitchen and resume my task when I hear mischievous noises, so I sneak over and watch him. He grabbed a branch on the tree and pulled it toward him till the tree was almost falling on him, and then with the tippity tops of his fingers he would snap the candy cane of the tree, breaking open the package and giving way to the delicious naughtyness inside. Well, then I took a picture and....took the candy cane away again. He wasn't happy with me...especially when i took ALL the candy canes OFF the tree.
Daddy and Sawyer on christmas
Okay that all folks see you in 2 more months... ha ahahhahahahahah. Maybe Easter??? ha ha ha ha I'm so funny:)

2 comments:

janc@mac.com said...

Candy canes really don't go bad. Just let the tree fall on him. We have some at least that old too.

Sarah said...

Cute pictures. Nothing is ever high enough for little ones. My kiddos always get things I've put up high to try to keep them out of reach.