We were also able to go camping while Kevin was in town. I think Sawyer was in heaven getting to stay outside all day long and never having to go inside. I didn't get a lot of good camping shots but below Sawyer is getting his messy camping face on, and Michelle is striking a pose with Barrett
That Sunday Tierra and Scott were gracious enough to let me and my brother join them for Sunday dinner. They recently purchased chickens and Sawyer loved seeing them up close, maybe a little too close.
Barrett also got some up close action with the chickens
He isn't laughing at the chickens in this one, but I'm teasing him with his Binki. Isn't he so cute!
Last post I mentioned that Barrett has this crazy amazing talent of rocking himself. I wanted to get it on video for all of you who are too far away to see it. I worked very hard for this because everytime he saw my camera he would stop. So I hope you all appreicate it.
3 comments:
Michelle!! Your kids are sooo cute!! That is hilarious that Barrett rocks himself! He is going to be awesome on the swings at the park :)
That is so awesome that Barr can rock himself like that! Totally made my day!
That is so cute. He will be able to pump really hard when he learns to swing.
Post a Comment