Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Cute Barrett

 
So I found this Google application called Picasa. Supposedly you can post straight from your computer. I'm kind testing it out right now, but hopefully you can enjoy my testing. This is Barrett. He is so big! He is also very sweet. He just likes people to hold him. He will sit and stare at you until he catches your gaze and then he smiles really big. I think he has learned that when he smiles really big at people they will pick him up. Poor Barrett. It is really cute though. He is such a happy baby and really only fusses when he is hungry, tired or he has been hit in the head by a flying toy (person throwing toy will remain nameless but I'm pretty sure you all can guess). He is such a blessing and a great counterweight to Sawyer. He is calm and mellow to Sawyer loud and excited.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jessimama said...

So apparently you can only post pictures straight from Picasa. Just so you know...

bugnose7 said...

YOu sure make cute boys. Barrett seems like such a happy contented child.

janc@mac.com said...

He is so darling and we have missed posts about him. Look how big he is already! It's amazing how different children from the same parents can be. There must have been a pre-existent state where personalities were solidified.