Saturday, July 23, 2011

My favorite media clips of late

Nope, this post is not about anything to do with me or my family. Instead I thought I would send a laugh your way. (or a couple). Hopefully if this works, you will see a few of my favorite current clips from youtube. So funny. Each clip is anywhere from 3 -6 min long, so you might have to come back and visit if you don't have the time now, but let me just tell you...IT IS SO WORTH IT!! I guarantee that you will be singing/quoting the clips for the next month. Heck, my 2 year old quotes "Kid history". ("Randy!!, Randaa, Randee, RANDY!!") So funny.

First up "Kid History". There are 5 episodes for this one. I'm just going to link to the first and then youtube will take you from there. (I think...). Any way sooooo funny. The first is definitely the best but the other 4 are worth the watch. (My son quotes the 2nd one, and Jaron can't decide if he like 1 or 4 better, so you decide.)




And this one, is by BYUdivine comedy. They have several that are quite funny. Namely "halo" and "Provo,UT girls" check those out too but this one seems appropriate with all the hulabloo about Harry Potter

Here it is...."Firebolt"



Hope you all enjoyed!!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Those are funny. How did you find those?