Our neighbors know how to throw a party. (Seriously, you do Hailey). And it was Lucy's 1st Birthday! (Happy Birthday Lucy!). It was an amazing party, but I'm fairly certain that besides the trampoline, face painting was Sawyer's next favorite. I know it was my favorite!! It was my first moment watching my child love something so much that I couldn't help but smile. You could see the pure happiness in his face. I'm smiling thinking about it even as we speak! The first two is Sawyer letting the lady paint his face.


The next pictures are my Favorite. I don't think I've ever seen Sawyer so happy in his whole life!! This one is pure amazement that his face could look like this!

And this one is pure Joy!!

I have a video of him looking at himself (which is so funny). But I have to cut it down before I can post it to blogger. So this will have to do! Note to self My son loves to have his face painted....(does that mean I should be worried?..:)
10 comments:
Sooooooooooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!
Tell Sawyer I will paint his face anytime! He looks like he really enjoyed it!!
what a cutie! I love these pictures! You should not be worried, my kids ask for the face painter to come to FHE sometimes. They LOVE it.
And just for the record, we have never had the facepainter come to FHE, just in case you wondered.
That is darling!
He is so stinkin cute!!!! How is his arm? Kevin and I feel terrible about it!
He definitely looks like he enjoyed this moment.
Wow, he is growing up fast.
That is the cutest face ever. He does look happy about it.
Now THAT is a very happy green face! Funny he enjoys having his face painted. That's cool!
This is absolutely adorable. Who would have thought this would be his thing!!!
Post a Comment