I had a fellow Angel Mom ask how we built it, what we used, etc. So...Here is the equipment list that we used (we borrowed all of these from his dad)
Saw horse Table with plywood surface
Circular saw
Jig saw
Chop Saw
Sander
Belt Sander
Screw driver with a counter sink bit
Square
I think that is it.....
Who is this wearing a lovely pair of slippers to work on the bookshelf....
Easter was nice and quite. Sawyer with his and Gavin's basket. Sawyer's is the truck basket (Gavin actually got this on Easter from my Parents, but We had already given Gavin a basket so, it's Sawyer's hand me down) Gavin's it the plastic Green bucket. I wanted to use something that we would be able to stake to the ground. (Gavin's real Easter basket is wooden) We threw a halo in Gavin's bucket so you could better distinguish which one is his. Sawyer got Binkies, a St. Patties day shirt, and a plastic book to practice turning pages,
The morning family picture. Everyone with their bedhead, minus sawyer, who we wanted cute pictures of. (clap, clap, clap. That's what he does when he wants attention)
This was my Mother-in-law's ideas. And I must say I think it is ADORABLE. The bunny glasses teeth fit perfectly where Sawyer's teeth are coming in. OOOOHHHHH!! So cute!!
We went up to the cemetery before dinner. It was kind of cold. This is Jessimama and My boys. If I had all the money, I would buy tons of windmills to put around his headstone. Flowers die, and they are not very boyish. But windmills seem to be perfect. So I am always trying to find some. My dream would be to have like 50 windmills surrounding his headstone. One day.
Like I said, Hodge-podge. This is a picture of My mom and Dad (at Christmas time??) Notice the subtle picture of Gavin in the background. I think it's a lovely picture of Mommom and Papa McAvoy II. (I love you guys!!--Not that you look at this very often:)

Okay this video melts my heart. Jaron showed Sawyer how to flick his tongue. And this is the video. He just looks so Sawyerlicious!!!
4 comments:
Oh, your little Sawyer boy is soooo cute!! Can't wait to meet him someday.
Cute pictures. He's already getting teeth on top??? I guess it's about time... but Mercedes JUST got her bottom teeth (yeah, I know I thought she was teething a long time ago... I guess she was just sick). I like all of the pictures. You should enlarge the one of Jaron wearing pink slippers. That's a classic. I think I'll show that one to Jon Mark, Nick, and Kevin... it's sooo manly! HAHA! Love ya.
Sawyer is adorable! Love the pictures! Haha at Jaron in pink slippers.
I love the tongue flick!
Post a Comment