Tuesday, April 13, 2010

So many post, So little time Part II

I wasn't done last night. I was just super annoyed at the computer for not doing what I was telling it to do. But, I've woken up with a brand new, fresh set of patience, so let's try that again.

This is Sawyer trying 100% blueberry juice for the first time. I actually really like it, but it is kind of tart. Watch at 38 seconds, he twitches because it's so tart. Cracks me up. (wow, it worked this time:)



This is Sawyer's prison while I make dinner. I hand him a few pots, pans, and wooden spoons and let him play away. Somtimes he's okay with it, other times......
He tries to eat his way out!! This was the best I could get. Usually he really smashes his face against the screen and it is so funny. But photographing that is like taking a picture of a SNIPE!!
And last but wonderfully, My brother-in-law Tyler is ENGAGED!!! He found a wonderful girl named Emily as well. These boys!! So now we have two great Emily's. We are so excited for her to join the family!!

6 comments:

Sarah said...

Love the video, and pictures so funny. Congrats to Tyler and Emily.

janc@mac.com said...

Loved your blog. That was the cutest sour puss!

Meredith said...

He is too cute!

Lisa said...

Sawyer cracks me up. He is so CUTE!

Ralae said...

Joshua thought that the video of Sawyer was cute. And congrats on getting a new sister inlaw. BTW I called you like a gazillion times yesterday. Where have you been?

Rusty and Jacquie said...

In hopes that you will check your blog in time I was wondering if I could ask a favor of you. My friends and I are doing something for one of the angel mom's that it seems you are familiar with and I was hoping to include you if you want. For more information please email me at addington_7@hotmail.com