Tuesday, March 31, 2009
29 weeks and couple days
Just thought that I would throw a few pictures on here of me at 29 weeks and a couple of days. (I figured if I was bugging you, Ralae to put pictures up, that I should do the same!) And I need a little break from all the projects that are due in School right now. (10, can you believe it!! 4 projects in one class!!) Crazy. JJ is moving more often now. Still not as busy as Gavin was in the womb, so maybe I really will have a mellow child. That will be an adjustment. I am still wearing mostly normal clothes. Jaron thinks it's time to move to maternity. He thinks I look silly in "Belly Shirts". After looking at this picture, I think I agree!! It barely reaches my belly button!:)

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
What a cute pregnant girl you are! I can't believe you are still wearing normal clothes. I had to break out my maternity pants already, and I'm about 9 weeks behind you! I have been wearing some maternity shirts already too.
Good luck with your projects, sounds like a lot of work!
Im excited for your rainbow baby
You are such a babe!
You are the CUTEST PREGNANT GIRL EVER! I can't believe you aren't even wearing maternity clothes this far along--you lucky duck. I was sooo sick of them by the end!
You look super cute! Even in your "Belly shirts!"
Michelle:
You are sooo cute! Love the pics.
You look cute, Michelle. But, I think I do agree with Jaron that you need to be wearing maternity clothes now. You look like you're busting out! I am outgrowing some of mine already. It's crazy! You do look cute, though!
Cute little baby belly you have!
That belly makes me get excited to meet our next member of the family.
Hey- you look great! Wow- time flies when you're not pregnant- your baby is going to be here so soon! 11 weeks left. 11 weeks that will most likely feel like an eternity for you....but that's not too far off. I can't wait to see your little boy! :)
Post a Comment