Friday, September 26, 2008

My New Harido


Forgive the lack of makeup and the shiny face. I am still not wearing any. I don't feel that i have entered the "safe to wear makeup" phase yet, so just look at the hair. That being said, I have wonderful friends. Yesterday, I went and had my hair done by my friend Crystal. I told her 3 weeks ago that I didn't care what she did (that was too much for my overloaded brain to think about) but i just wanted something different. Not only did she do my hair, but when I got there she said that she wanted to do a facial too. It was lovely. Then my (our) friend Laura came
over and sat with us while she did my hair. It was really nice to just sit and talk about Gavin and then other things. So thank you so much ladies. It was very much needed. You guys are AWSOME!!! (I had a good time and my hair looks stinkin' cute too!! At least I think so)

12 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVE IT!! It looks so pretty. You always were very pretty, and didn't need to do hardly anything to look amazing, but I love this style on you. I'm so glad you have such great friends to do this for you. Wish I was there to be able to do some things with you, but soon enuf.

Anonymous said...

I think it looks really cute and that was really nice of your friends.

Ralae said...

Michelle,
SOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! I LOVE it! Your friend did a great job. I am thankful that you have such good friends, and family around you in Utah to give you hugs for me and keep you happier. Ummm, Joshua hasn't really learned many new signs. He does still do outside, and dog is for anything that he thinks is really cool (anything furry and animal looking). He understands all done and more and drink. But, I haven't seen him sign those all that much. I have been trying to teach him to say "up" and he even said it a few times. I feel badly for not calling you recently, but I am still praying for you, fasting for you, and thinking of you all the time. I'll call soon. I love you.

Shelley Family said...

I love the hair! Can't wait to chop mine too so we can be twins. And I had a blast chatting with you and Crystal. I can't wait till I am done working so we can hang out more!!!

Meredith said...

I love it! That Crystal- she's good. :)

jessi said...

I love your hair too! it is darling!!! It is nice to have good friends who can pamper you sometimes!!

Hailey Smoot Kandell said...

Love the hair, it was nice to be with you tonight!!

Tiera said...

I wish my hair looked that cute. I am ready for a change!

Lindsay said...

Very nice Michelle!

Andrew and Lori Stewart said...

I love your hair!!! You look hot!!! :)

Mama Mimi said...

You don't know me but I am so so so sorry for your loss. I hope it helps knowing that strangers think about you and pray for you. I am so sorry.

Saratoga Six said...

Adorable hairdo AND blog! So glad I found you! If that's you with out make up, you're a very lucky girl! Oh yea, this is Sharon, by the way. Thanks!