That is a hard one to answer, I guess it depends on a day. It has been this biggest roller coaster of emotions that you can imagine. We have good days and bad. But I do have to say that this has been the most spiritual moment of my life. I have never felt my Father in Heaven more near. The prayers that have been answered, the questions that have been resolved in my mind, THAT has been a miracle. If you had asked me 3 months ago if I could survive the loss of my child, I would have emphatically said "NO" I would've died with him. But here we are alive, and for the most part well. And all this we have, we owe to our gracious Father in Heaven. It has been such a hard journey. But not all bad. I bear testimony, THERE IS A FATHER IN HEAVEN. He did send his son to take away our sin, but our sorrow also. In our Saviour our yoke can be light, if we let it. If we trust that Heavenly Father loves us, that he does only that which will eventually bring us joy, then we may find peace knowing "that all this shall be for your good". I believe that in time, Gavin's passing will bring our family more joy then before we could have imagined, if we let it. After all we have an Angel in Heaven who loves us more then we know now. We are so blessed to have a precious little boy who now has the opportunity to help us in better ways then we could have ever helped him here. And because of these things we are BLESSED!!!!! Don't get me wrong we still need your prayers, so keep'em coming:)
And thank you to everyone who has reached out, we appreciate your love. (sorry if i don't always answer the phone or emails, this is an exhausting thing to go through. BUT DON'T STOP. We are not ignoring you. I'm just.....drained)
7 comments:
Oh Michelle:
I can't tell you how much I've thought of you the past month. I have been praying for you and hoping you've received the tender mercies that you need right now. Grief is hard! It truly is a roller coaster of emotions. I just want you to know you are not alone. It's been 6 months since Wyatt died but it still hurts and is hard. Know that I think of you all the time. If you ever need someone to talk to that might understand a little how you are feeling please know I'm here for you. I'm so sorry you have to go through this.
Love,
Andrea
andrealarsen2002@yahoo.com
Michelle-
Thank you for sharing your testimony with me. You are such an amazing person. You have uplifted me more than I could ever help you! We love you guys so much and continually pray for your peace. We need to get together again soon- just let us know when you guys aren't super busy. And let me know if I could help with anything at all!
Love Jess
I know you don't know us but I want you to know that you are still in our thoughts and prayers. Thank you for your testimony. I'm sure your little boy is watching out for you guys, and will be forever!!
What an awesome and spiritual testimony. We continue to pray for you day and night. Our thoughts are with you, and hope that one day the hurt will become a little easier to take, and your happiness will start to overshadow the sadness. We love you both so very much, and I'm sure Gavin is sending his love and comfort continually. If you need anything please let us know. We are always here for you. We love you!!
Michelle and Jaron I will be forever is awe of your amazing strength and your strong testimony. You have been such an example to me. I love you both so much and pray for you daily.
Michelle you are such a great example of strength. Thank you for your testimony. I think and pray for you all the time. It was so good to see you at Crystal's. I'm so grateful for your friendship. We love you!!
I'm so sorry for your loss. I read this quote recently and found comfort in it... knowing that we must suffer to become triumphant and to know that I am not the only one that faces trials where I feel alone and wonder if I have been forsaken even though I know our Heavenly Father loves us. Thank you for sharing your sweet story and baby boy with the world.
"There is, in the suffering of the highest order, a point that is reached--a point of aloneness--when the individual must bear it, as it were, alone. Even the faithful may wonder if they can take any more or if they are some way forsaken. Those who, as it were, stand on the foot of the cross often can do so little to help absorb the pain and anguish. It is something we must bear ourselves in order that our triumph can be complete." --Neil A. Maxwell
Post a Comment